Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Wednesday Dinner

So since I prepared everything last night I basically just had to cook everything tonight. It was pretty quick and almost painless. The only grill I have is the Gorge Forman so I plugged it in and started the green beans...I know green beans don't really go with Korean Style Pork but it was the veggie I chose. I put the first few pieces on and closed it up. I noticed there was a lot of smoke coming off so I checked but they were cooking fine. I flipped them over and even more smoke was coming, I started looking for the smoke alarm...there is not a smoke alarm in the kitchen! Great for this situation but bad for safety issues. Well, I finished up and Jahno walked in...Perfect timing! We sat down and it was great! The flavor was amazing and actually tasted like Asian food. The green beans were bland and Jahno told me to again to get my mom's green bean recipe. Well, at least the Grilled Korean Style Pork was great!

1 comment:

Kimmie said...

What recipe? Brown a piece of bacon with some onion slices in the pan and dump in the green beans - juice and all and add one beef bouillon cube per can of green beans. The quick way is the dump the green beans in the pan and add some bacon bits (like for salads) and a beef bouillon cube. Let it come to a boi and boil down the "juice" to what you like - then simmer!

Hey - Green beans go with any kind of food!