Friday, April 17, 2009

Friday

Yesterday we went over to my parents for dinner. I bought on of those meal deals from HEB and had a huge brisket. Madeleine and I went over there early since we were out. Madeleine had a little melt down and then Kimmie got there and everything was all better. We started cooking and then Grand Dad got home. Madeleine had Grand Dad take hid shoes and socks off and wanted to put the on. On a side note, with Madeleine it is shoesocks, they are one and have to go together. If you take your shoes off you have to take your socks off and vise versa. Anyways. So Grand Dad helped her get his socks and boots on and then she needed help walking. She is a bit of a mess and she talking about everything. The Brisket was really good and we went for Marble Slab after dinner and of course that was great! I did end up with a migraine I can't seem to kick which stinks but I will live and we are going to the Mom's Club April Birthday party this morning.

No comments: