Wednesday, April 29, 2009

April is almost over

Sunday at Church Madeleine was really hyper. She did not want to sit still and was talking not stop and would not whisper. We had fellowship group and she was running around the gym/fellowship hall. Totally not normal Madeleine. Monday I noticed a sand paper rash so I called the doctor. They wanted me to talk to a nurse before I could make an appointment and they of course did not call me back until they were almost closed. I took her to the doctor Tuesday morning and everything looked great. No strep, No ear infections and the rash could be anything so we are just putting lotion on it. My throat was hurting and I noticed a spot on my tonsil so I made an appointment for me. I have an ulcer on my tonsil which could be caused by stress and basically have to let it run its course. So the house is strep free!

Madeleine crashed on the way home from Church while reading Elmo.


Madeleine running after me while I was trying to take a picture.


She stopped but wouldn't smile.

So I read this article that stated 60% of Pregnant Women who did water aerobics had an easier drug-free labor even though it was the same length as women who did not. I had a pretty easy labor with Madeleine but still easier sounds nice. So I did the Water Aerobic class today and it was tough! I have made comments about it is for little old ladies which there were mainly seniors but it is not as easy as I thought. Oh and there were 2 men in the class, young men and one was a Marine and one of the guys left early because he couldn't handle it. (his words) I felt the burn and I was extremely tired and noodle like when I got out of the pool. It was fun and I felt like I got more out of it than just swimming. I will be back on Friday.

1 comment:

Aimee Scogin said...

Erica and I used to take water aerobics at 24 hour. We loved it! And it is tough! :)