Monday, April 20, 2009

Hmmm...

Madeleine and I had to run by the store to pick up a few things. Every time we go to HEB she wants to get in the baskets with the cars attached. I usually say no and distract her but that wasn't going to work today. She had been pretty fussy all day and I was not about to have her screaming all the way through the store. That is the hardest thing ever to push around. I was all over the isles and bumping in to things...it did keep Madeleine busy but there is no way I could have done that on a full blown shopping trip.
We had Lemon-Pepper Chicken and Mac and cheese for dinner. It was really good but I was getting nauseous as I ate it. Pulling the chicken off the bone, the grease, the sound all of it just was bothering me. I have issues with Beef and pork and now apparently chicken also. Maybe I need to become a vegetarian...
Off to put grumpy pants to bed.

No comments: