Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Tuesday

Today we went to lunch with Kimmie. Everyday when I say it is almost lunch time Madeleine asks for Kimmie. We need to start going with Grand Dad also but he needs to let us know when he is less busy...HINT HINT. Anyways we to Chilli's for the Soup and Salad, which I can't seem to get enough of right now, but at least it is healthy. After that we came home and Madeleine went down for a nap. I wasn't planning on taking a nap so I got some stuff done and realized I was really tired, so I headed upstairs. I thought Madeleine would sleep for about a hour more so she would wake me up...nope. I woke up a hour later and Madeleine was still asleep. I came back down stairs got more done and started looking for recipes for dinner. I knew I was fixing shrimp but didn't know which recipe I was going to use. Finally at 5:00pm I figured I should go get my daughter up. She did not want to get up at all but she sleep for 3 hours and I want her to go to bed tonight. Jahno got home and had to get on the computer ASAP because he is on call and got a call. He went to the table and Madeleine wanted in her chair next to him. When he was on the phone she got on my phone and they both were talking. I kept having to tell her to whisper but it was cute.

We had Texas Shrimp and Rice. I did not realize I had a about a pound and a half of Shrimp...the actual recipe I bought the for called for 2 pounds but I never fixed them. That was a lot of shrimp!!! The dinner was simply but tasted amazing. Jahno and I both had 12 shrimp and Madeleine had 4 and we have a ton left over. Next time we will have to invite people over for this recipe...we will be eating shrimp for the next 3 meals.

No comments: