Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Did that really just happen...

Madeleine and I took a shower this morning and we getting ready for the day. I was pretty much ready so I went to get Maddie dress. When Madeleine was like 6 months old I went shopping and found this really cute outfit but all they had was a 2T so I got it anyways and she would grow into it. I found it in her closet and decided she would wear it. I put the shirt on and it fit perfect and I put the shirt on and it looked a little loose but not any looser than her other pants. She looked so cute! As she was walking down the hall the skirt ended up around her ankles and she just looked at me. I was cracking up!!! You only see that stuff on TV but it happened. I grabbed my camera and the battery was dead...Grrr! I don't think a picture would have done it justice. I left the shirt on but switched out the skirt which she still looks really cute because the shirt is what makes the outfit.

No comments: