Sunday, April 5, 2009

Over Did It

Well, yesterday Jahno and I moved our King Size Temperpedic bed (It is ridiculusly HEAVY!), Our Futon, a dresser and a Queen size bed and then I cleaned cleaned cleaned our room. Last night when I finally stated slowing down I realized my lower back was kinda hurting but didn't think too much of it. Well, I knew I needed to relax a little bit before trying to going to sleep so I got into bed and was reading the paper. My back really started hurting! This morning My alarm went off and I couldn't move. I tried to get up to go to the bathroom and was in awful pain. I got back in bed reset my alarm and hoped to make it to Church. I couldn't really go back to sleep and the alarm went off again. Nope not happening. So I just laid there, Maddie and Jahno slept for a while. Finally they got up and got breakfast and here I am, hurting really bad. I am going to take some Tylenol and soak in a bath in a few minutes and see if that won't help. I guess I can't do everything I want and need to slow down and leave to heavy stuff to others. (Though other than the baby's furniture there shouldn't be anything else)

No comments: