Thursday, April 30, 2009

Feeling Anxious!

We find out next Friday the gender and it is starting to get to me. I remember wanting to know with Madeleine but I don't think I was so anxious. It seems to be on my mind and a little nagging feeling inside. I don't want to stay as busy as I was this week but maybe a little busy will make next week go by fast.
Here is the 16 week belly shot.

Jahno found a Texas A & M outfit for Madeleine at Cracker Barrel. It is a little big but so cute. There are little bloomers with ruffles on the rear. Here are some pictures but again she was running up to me as I tried to take the picture.




I got the May Calendar started and it is booked!!! I would like to work out everyday but not sure that is going to happen so I am determined to do it 3 times a week...that is going to happen. Then there is Mom's Club stuff weekly, along with a trip to Armand Bayou, the fire station and a Mom's Night Out to Mystic Nails. I also have lots of bridal and baby showers to attend. We have the Mom's Day Cookout, a weekend in Austin with Jahno's work and a trip to Arkansas for Sarah's Shower. Wow, my planner has never seen so much ink! Oh, and of course FINDING OUT THE GENDER!!! There should be tons of interesting May blogs! :-)

3 comments:

Karla said...

Melissa, I love your blog posts. I have a question, I have noticed that you are apart of a mom's club? I am looking for something that will keep me busy with Alyssa but hanging with moms and their babies too. What exactly is the mommy club? I can't wait to hear what you are having. I love your little baby bump, kinda making me wish I was pregnant again. Take Care

Nikki and Ryan said...

Let's just hope the baby decides to "open up" and show us if it is a boy or a girl!!!!

Aimee Scogin said...

Yay!! Can't wait to find out, too! Try to keep youself busy...