Monday, April 27, 2009

It is Raining Again...

So, I figured I better blog before I got fussed at. I went and looked at gyms on Friday and the best choice was 24 hour. We worked out Saturday morning which was great but I felt like a noodle afterwards. Madeleine loved her center also and did not want to leave the slide. Madeleine and I were banished from the house so Jahno could catch up on work. We stayed at Kimmie's and Grand Dad's. Grand Dad got Madeleine a "motorcycle". I will have to get the pictures from Kimmie because my camera was dead. She spent a long time riding around. We went to the gym again today and well...it was an adventure. I left my swimsuit at my parents and the only other one I had that I thought would fit was my maternity one. I was a little worried when we got there because the gym was packed! I dropped Madeleine off and headed to the locker room which was also packed. I put on my suit only to realize it swallowed me. Oh yeah, when I bought the suit of was 8 months pregnant with Madeleine. Ok, I will just run to the pool and no one can tell when I am in the water The pool area was packed, there were people in the hot tub, in the sauna and of course people in the pool. There was one lane open so I got in. Jahno had taken my pass and goggles to work so I had nothing. In the lanes next to me were some hard core swimming, with swim caps, flippers and kick boards using swim lingo and here I am in a swim suit that would have fit a whale, no goggles and huffing and puffing after 2 laps. Oh and I needed to shave. So, I would like to find a time where the gym is dead...and I will make sure I have all my gear and a swimsuit that fits. Madeleine has a doctors appointment and we will post more later.

No comments: