Thursday, April 23, 2009

Thursday the 23rd

Last night was a rough night. I actually fell right asleep before Jahno even came to bed and stayed asleep when he did come up so that was great. But then Madeleine woke up several times crying and I woke up several times in between to potty. Finally sometime after 4:30am, I kicked Jahno and he went to check on her. I did hear Madeleine crying, "Up, Up" so I assume he rocked her for a little bit. Usually no matter how bad the night was she still gets up at the same time, not today. I had to go get her but at 8:30 and she did not want to get up. She looked at me, stretched, rolled over and went back to sleep. The days I have to be somewhere are the days she wants to sleep. Anyways since we had a rough night and we were going to the doctor I told her we could get donuts. We got to Shimply's and there was a line in the drive through, I told Madeleine ti would be just a little bit longer. We moved up one spot but there were still 3 cars in front of us, all of a sudden Madeleine says, "MOVE CARS!!!" I busted out laughing!
We got to the Doctors and were waiting and Madeleine yelled, "I POO POO!" OMG, I was soooo embarrassed! It seemed like everyone there was pregnant and they all looked and grinned. I check but Madeleine had not gone. She told me this several more times but hadn't gone. We get called back, I had to give a sample...that was hard. Madeleine was trying to get a cup also and I am having to watch her while hurry and take care of me. I have gained 15 pounds already and I have not been eating nearly as much as I ate with Madeleine. Dr.Klein said I BP and weight looked great. I told him it didn't and I had already gained 15 pounds. He asked "the question", Have you been exercising? Nope...so he told me to start a class or something. I have also had issues with meats so he told me to just stop eating them and get my protein through other things like beans and start drinking ensure for now. So, I am changing my diet and exercising, which I needed to anyways but I was really shocked he told me to just cut out meat all together for now. Also, I did get another migraine so he wants me to see a nuerologist because he can't prescribe anything more than Tylenol 3. I don't like taking the Tylenol 3 and I worry about taking anything stronger. Especially since every time I turn on the TV there is a commercial about how some medicine caused awful things when it was thought to be safe. Anyways. The shock I got on Saturday did not effect the baby. (Wet hands and old light switch don't mix) The heartbeat was 150 and Dr.Klein had to chase the baby around to get it. I did move my ultrasound up to May 8th so we will know what we are having when we go to the Mom's Day Cookout. Off for lunch and a nap.

1 comment:

Aimee Scogin said...

Oh, pilates at the Y.