Monday, May 4, 2009

Weekend #1

Like I said we are going to have a very busy May. Friday night we went out for Crawfish. I usually do not like them because they taste muddy to me...Yes I know they are mud bugs but still. Well, we were going to go to the Dog Track but it was going to cost $2 to get in and then a $1 more per pound so we decided to go to Baja Party Bar. We got the Crawfish and they didn't taste muddy, I was in shock! They weren't flavored but they gave us a cup of seasoning. Everyone else said they were awful, but they didn't taste like mud so I was good. But we were all still hungry so we went to Chilli's, I love Chilli's but I haven't been to the one on Nasa Road 1 in a while. Well, it was terrible. None of us liked what we ordered so we were 0-2. We decided to go to Marble Slab. They had the Cheesecake Frozen Yogurt so I got it...nothing what I expected and everyone tried it and said it tasted like spoiled milk. I broke down and just threw it away and had Heather go get me my regular, which is Cheese Cake Ice Cream and Chocolate covered Raisins. I didn't want to look like a pig. So 1-2 isn't great but it ended ok.
Saturday I went to Courtney's Baby shower and it was great! It was nice to see everyone and talk. She got a lot of really cute things and after everyone's showers I really want another girl. (Everyone is having girls and it is really cute stuff)I will be happy either way and I know I keep flip flopping on which one I want but girls stuff is just so much cuter...then again, you spend so much more money also. We find out on Friday and I can't wait!!! After the shower I came home and got Jahno and we headed to my parents for a Bar BQ/Hamburgers. We got there and Madeleine had to go for a "Motorcycle" ride. Mom and I tried to take her but didn't last long. It is hard to push and steer that thing. So when we got back to the house Madeleine didn't want to go in of course and Kimmie wasn't going to upset her so I asked the guys to come help. All the boys came out and we walked a little more. The mosquetoes were terrible so we came back and Natalie was able to convince Maddie to go in. We went to the back yard and sat and visited while Jason cooked. It was nice.
Sunday we got up for Church and poor Maddie did not want to get up. She was whining and crying but I don't blame her. She had been eaten up by the mosquetoes and she was extremely swollen! Her poor leg was 3 times the size as the other. At church we took up the whole pew which my parents liked. Madeleine did great at Church but after she was wired! We decided to go to Hot Wok for lunch and I finally got my sushi. Yummy! We went back to Kimmie's house and took family pictures and then went home so Madeleine could nap. It was a busy but wonderful weekend. I missed my aerobic class because Madeleine had a rough night and didn't want to get up. I didn't want to fight her so I let her sleep and we will go to the gym just to swim again.

Jahno, Me and Madeleine


All of us Kids plus Madeleine.


Yes, I know how short I am.


Madeleine would "Cheese" after we took the picture.


Jahno cheesing it up also


We did the timer to get the whole family but Madeleine was pictured out.

No comments: