Friday, May 22, 2009

Dr. Appt and Stuff

I had my doctor's appointment yesterday and everything looks fine. He of course says my weight looks fine but I have already gained 24 pounds and I think that is way too much! I am eating right and small portions and exercising so the doctor say there is nothing more to do. I felt like I was doing good on my weight until I went to Arkansas, I wasn't able to workout for almost a week and I pigged out...I gained 5lbs just in those 4 days. If I only gain a pound a week, I will be close to my goal, if this baby stays put until my due date. I asked about floating the river because I had some negative feedback when I said I wanted to go. Doc said go have fun...just no alcohol!
Losing the Baba is still going good. Yesterday I tried to put her down at Kimmie's house and she asked for it but that is the first time she has been over there since losing it so I am not surprised. She still wants to sleep in Mommy's bed and even woke up at 6:00 this morning asking to go to mommy's bed. Not gonna happen!
My cousin Lance has a baseball game tonight, if they win they play tomorrow, if they lose then they are out. Depending on how that goes we might be going to Victoria. I should have pictures either way after this weekend!

No comments: