Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Weekend #3

We were waiting to make solid plans this past weekend until we found out if my cousin was going to play Saturday. They are out of the playoffs but they had a great season and he is off to play college ball. We decided to go to Victoria on Saturday. Madeleine played hard! Meme got Maddie some bubbles so we all went outside and played. Everyone blew bubbles and then Maddie needed to go rinse off so she got naked and ran through the sprinkler. She went back and forth between the bubbles and the sprinkler. We had a nice dinner and Madeleine played well into the night. I finally got her down and we were back up at 2:00am and did not go back down until after 4:30am...I ended up sleeping on the floor and Jahno and Maddie took the bed because she screamed when we tried to put her back in her bed. We had a little more family time and then decided to come home because I was exhausted. I might have had 4 hours of sleep that night and had my own little melt down. But all in all it was a nice trip.
Monday we got up and went to Jahno's grandparents for Hotdogs. Jahno's mom bought some land and was showing everyone the pictures. I finished Madeleine's birthday invitations and got them in the mail. Then we came home so Madeleine could take a nap. Then we headed to my parents house for dinner and to visit. It was a very nice weekend. I didn't take any pictures this weekend so I will have to get some from my mom and I will post them later.

No comments: