Thursday, May 28, 2009

New Stuff

We had been talking about getting an alarm system since we moved in, especially now that I am home with Madeleine. We chose a company and they came out yesterday. It took a while and Madeleine was not too happy when they had to test the alarm but it is installed. It is really cool because we have something like on-star where we can talk to them directly through the panel. I also bought Maddie a huge coloring book. It is bigger than I thought so I have to fold the pictures twice to put them on her board. And she is a little short so she has to stand on her stool to reach the top.


We also went and did the baby registry thing tonight. It was somewhat easier because we knew what we needed this time but a little difficult because I didn't want to register for too little or just stuff!

No comments: