Thursday, May 14, 2009

Thrusday

I got fussed at for not blogging but not too much has been going on. We have gone to the gym this week. I might be pushing myself to hard which I seem to do often when working out. I had a lot of pressure and pain in my lower abdominal area. Wednesday my body would not go as fast and hard as I was telling it. So, Friday I am going to attempt to take it a bit easier and see what happens.
Madeleine knows when we pass Kimmie's work and cries for her. She also cries when we pass the gym because she wants to slide. Well, Monday we went to HEB and because I am starting to break her off the pacifier I let her ride in the car cart. Well, now every time we pass HEB she cries for the car cart. How does this kid know all these land marks?
We (me and Madeleine) are going to Arkansas this weekend for Sarah's Bridal Shower. I am a little worried because Madeleine hasn't been sleeping very well at night. But it should be fun. We leave Friday night and are coming back Monday Morning.
So that is all that has been going on this week...nothing interesting.

No comments: