Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Tuesday Night

This afternoon we walked by the Baby's room and Madeleine said Baby. I said yep, that is for the baby in mommy's tummy. I said, It is your brother or sister. I asked if she wanted a boy or a girl. She said a Boy, A boy! I asked what about a girl and she said NO! I just laughed.
I tried a new recipe which sounded really weird but it wasn't bad. It was a pizza crust, cream cheese, sliced apples and cheddar cheese. It was very interesting. The reviews stated they added sugar and cinnomin which would have been a little better because it was a little bland but it was good. Not sure if it is dinner or snack or what. We ate a couple of pieces but I cooked a frozen pizza for real dinner. Some recipes are winners, some are trying and some are just loser...This one tried.

No comments: