Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Tuesday Morning

Madeleine woke up at 5:50am asking for her baba (pacifier), I was sooo worried she was going to won't to get up or rock but I ran in gave her the baba and ran out. I didn't hear a peep so I figured she went back to sleep. Jahno got up as soon as I got back to bed and then I had so issues going back to sleep. Jahno finally left and I thought finally I can get about an hour of sleep. WRONG! Madeleine was up as soon as Jahno locked the door. Someone please explain why when I set my alarm for 8 (not even that early) Madeleine does not want to get up but when I don't set my alarm and we can sleep in she is up way before 8? Anyways. She was saying "Diaper Wet", then "Mama, diaper wet" and then MAMA MAMA MAMA MAMA, until I was able to get in there. She had taken her diaper off and was trying to hand it to me. I pulled her out of bed and took her to the potty and set her on it. She went potty! Yay, so that was the good part of the morning but I am exhausted! I am really looking forward to nap time today.

No comments: