Monday, May 18, 2009

Weekend #2

I fly up to Arkansas Friday night. I got there around 9:15pm and we went straight to eat at Wendy's. Yummmmy, french fries and frostie!!! On the way home the weather was pretty bad, Blake and Sarah thought they saw a tornado so we stopped for a sec. I checked the weather on my phone and it was just T-storms. We got to Sarah's and visited for a little bit and went to bed. Saturday we did a lot of shopping and wedding projects and had a nice dinner. Sunday we went to church and then that afternoon was Sarah's shower. It was very nice and she got tons of stuff. I ate 12 chocolate covered strawberries (I made myself stop when I counted them) and then tons of artichoke dip...but it was so good and I haven't binged like that this whole pregnancy. Then I came back this morning. It was so nice to get in the car and have Maddie say, "Hi, Mama!" I missed her so much!
Saturday night I was laying on my side and Gianna started kicking hard. Sarah and Marilyn were able to feel her. That was the first time I was able to feel her from the outside and it was nice. Tonight it was hard also but every time I put my hand on my tummy she stops so not sure if you could feel it on the outside tonight. She is so low that it is hard to get up and down. I hope she will scoot up a little bit as she grows but not counting on it. I am a little worried about getting bigger with her so low but I am half way there, which that could be a good and bad thing.
I started planning Madeleine's Birthday Party and I am really excited because she is into to it. She sat with me as we looked at themes and things to do and she told me what she liked and didn't!

No comments: