Sunday, March 22, 2009

Weekend Fun

On Friday Jahno got free movie tickets to Studio Movie Grill, it is the only HD movie place and it just opened. We went to see Race To Witch Mountain. I thought it was really good and there were parts of the movie that felt 3D. The $10 Hamburgers weren't the best but I guess I kinda had high expectations for $10. Since we had to go to the late show Maddie stayed at Grand Dad and Kimmie's. Saturday morning Jahno washed and waxed his truck and I cleaned out the office which is going to become the guest room and the guest room is going to be the new baby's room. Now I have to get the desk out of there and move the futon out and then we are going to move the guest bed in there and the Baby's room begins. After I finished cleaning I went out and talked to Jahno while he finished. Since I had to unbutton my fattest fat jeans at the movies on Friday I decided to break down and get out the maternity clothes. We went and got Maddie stopped by Jada's and then came home. Once we put Maddie to bed I cleaned out my closet of non-pregnant clothes and hung up all the pregnant clothes. I go to the doctor this Thursday so we will keep everyone posted.

No comments: