Thursday, March 26, 2009

March 26th

I had a head ache for over a week and it turned into a migraine on Sunday. Tuesday I woke up from a nap and my vision was blurry so I finally called the doctor. Dr. Klein was in surgery and they don't kept pain killers in the office so they told me to either go to the ER or urgent care and not to wait so long to call them next time. So we went to urgent care because it cost the same as a doctor's visit where the ER is 50 times more. They gave me a shot of phenegan and a prescription for Tylenol 3. Several hours later I started having muscle spasms which lasted until after 3 AM. Jahno ended up going and sleeping on the couch. I finally fell asleep and Madeleine woke up. I got up to get her and ran into Jahno at the stair. he went and got her and I went back to bed. It was still early, I think so I figured he would just come get me when he needed to go to work. At 11:30 he came and got me up and I came down to a clean living room and kitchen...aawwww! So I got sick, I guess from moving and then ate some breakfast, Maddie at some lunch and Jahno got ready for work. After he left I went to bed again for a nap. Jada came over to help and then we went out for Jahno's late Birthday Dinner.

Madeleine is into shoes...especially ours. She will put them on and walk around the room. Well she found my High Heals...it was really cute.



We went to the OB today. Everything looks good, and the Baby was moving. I go back next week for labs and genetic testing.

2 comments:

Kimmie said...

Yep - it's a boy!

Kimmie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.