Sunday, March 29, 2009

This Weekend

Saturday afternoon I got out a cookbook and made a menu for this week. Well, Jahno and I called out page numbers and we each had one veto and that is how the menu came about. Finally after Jahno dilly dallied we left to go to HEB. We always go to Walmart but no matter how much we get we always spend the same amount which is a lot and since I needed fresh meat and spices I figured HEB would be worth a try. Sure enough, we got everything on the list which was a basket full of food and spent just over what we would at Walmart...oh and we got 3 pounds of shrimp with that. I am definitely sold on HEB.

Sunday we got up and I made cinnamon rolls which were yummy and only the out edge we dark brown! I might actually be figuring out my dumb gas oven. We got ready and Madeleine was finally about to wear the dress that Meme made her for Christmas. It is still long and she tripped on it several times but it is cute and fits well everywhere else. Sorry the picture is a little fuzzy.

No comments: