Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Just some stuff

Well, yesterday I wasn't feeling too well. I had a head ache and was nauseous all day. Last night before bed Jahno and I were taking clothes downstairs to the laundry room, I had gone up and down stairs 3 times and the last time my face started tingling and I was really dizzy. Jahno told me to lay down and he started rubbing my head and then my belly. After a couple of minutes of rubbing my belly he said, "Wow, you really are starting to look pregnant." Is that a nice way of saying I am fat? ;-)

Today I put Madeleine in a onesie dress today. On the way to the store she started saying Belly Button. I told her I was sorry but she had a onsie on and we couldn't take it off. All the way through Wal-mart she kept saying Belly Button. I felt really bad, I didn't think it would be that big of a deal but she apparently is "needing" her belly button more. We also went out side and used Side walk chalk for the first time and she would write a line and then walk a couple of steps and write another line. It was so cute!

No comments: