Monday, March 23, 2009

Monday

This morning Madeleine and I had Breakfast and then we were playing. Well, Maddie kept saying outside, outside so we went outside. I pulled Madeleine's car out and then sat done since I still have a head ache. I notice there are a lot of papers on the drive way so I got a bag and went to pick them up. When I got to the very end of the drive I noticed 4 strollers down the street. I considered going inside because I basically just put clothes on this morning and pulled my hair back, I was looking rough. But Madeleine was having fun so I thought well they will just walk by and we'll say Hi and it will be over. As they are getting closer I notice one of the Strollers is Grant and Aimee. So between the panic attack and embarrassment Aimee came up and talked for a second and then they were off on their walk. When I told Jahno he said it sounded like Westside Story. Anyways.

I decided to wash my car since it really needed it and there was no chance Maddie was going inside. Before I washed my car I needed to make room in the garage since it looked like it was going to rain. As I did that Madeleine pulled out every ball out of the garage and old toys. I finished my car, got it in the garage, attempted to get Maddie's toys inside and then get Maddie inside. We got inside, had lunch and took a nap. Here are some pictures of our outside time.

Madeleine in her car before the embarrassment.


Madeleine with all the Balls.


We were playing football.


Madeleine was putting everything in her car.

2 comments:

Aimee Scogin said...

Hey - stop it! If that's how cute you look without trying, then you don't need to try!

Glad I got to see you... we'll have to get together one day for our very own playgroup.

Kimmie said...

That's what friends are for! I miss the days of the "I think that I'll just stop by"!

You girls keep it up!