Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Just Stuff...

Well, to start with Madeleine has been a little bit of a mess lately. I guess she is getting use to being home again but she has had some fits and is a little bit bossy right now. We are working on it though. We are going to the Children's Museum on Saturday with a group for our old church and I think Madeleine will have a blast. Then Saturday night Jahno and I are going to a Queen Tribute Concert and we are pumped. So that is what is going on.
Another topic...I never really want alcohol. I mean when we go out I have a drink or two or ten, just joking, but I have never just said I want a drink. Well, for some reason I really want a frozen margarita with salt. That is not even my drink of choice usually but I really really want one right now. I have quite a while before I can have one, so hopefully this craving will go away.

1 comment:

Courtney Jo said...

You know it is SO funny that you said that. The other night we went to dinner with some friends and most of them were drinking margaritas. For some reason the tequila smelled so good to me. It was very odd. I'm just drinking my tea and eating my nachos just CRAVING those margaritas. YIKES!