Thursday, July 30, 2009

Dr. Appt

We had our ultrasound this morning and it went pretty well. Gianna already weighs 3lbs 8oz and is measuring a little farther along than my due date. She measured a little farther last time also. Her head is really low and she was pressing against the placenta again so the tech was having a hard time getting her head measurement. I have said before that I don't think Gianna likes anything pressing on her, ie tighter elastic, monitors, hands. Well the ultrasound machine was no different. She kicked the machine so hard it bounced! It was a little uncomfortable but the tech thought it was funny. Dr.Klein did check me and everything is okay, so the rest has worked. And all my blood work came back normal for anemia and diabetes. We go back in 2 weeks.

No comments: