Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Madeleine's a Big Girl

Well, we are going on night 3 and things are great. She is sleeping in her Big Girl Bed the whole night and doesn't try to get out in the mornings. We do have a gate at her door and on the stairs but she calls me and asks to get out. She has only had one nap in her bed though because of VBS and Doctor appointments, but she did fine with nap time also. Jahno hooked up a camera so we are able to see her while she is going to sleep and sleeping and that has actually eased my nerves.

I had my Doctor's appointment and everything looks ok...I am so suppose to start wearing a belly belt and slow down. I had my glucose testing and just waiting for those results...I felt terrible after drinking that stuff and I don't remember feeling that bad last time. I start going every 2 weeks now and next appointment I have an ultrasound also to make sure the baby is growing.

Lastly, today I got upset and I was crying. Maddie walked by and saw I was crying and slowly walked up to me and asked to get up on the couch. I pulled her up and she laid next to me, she wiped my tear and said "Mommy sad." That just made me feel worse...but it was so sweet. I stopped crying and hugged and kissed her and said Yes, Mommy was sad but she is better now. She asked 2 or 3 more times "Mommy sad" and check my face for tears. Such a sweet little girl!!!

No comments: