Wednesday, July 8, 2009

July Update

Madeleine has been going to Westside's VBS this week and is having a blast. It is also nice to see everyone and they were really excited to see Maddie. We have League City's VBS next week and I am helping with that one. This Friday we are having an ultrasound so I will post those pictures as soon as we get them. We are planning on going on the Annual River Trip with Jahno's college people next weekend...as long as Dr.Klein hasn't changed his mind after my appointment. I am getting pretty anxious about the baby. I know we still need stuff for Gianna but I have her room pretty well done and most of her clothes organized. I am very hot and uncomfortable so I wonder if that I part of the reason I am getting anxious...or maybe it is the fact that everyone around me has had their baby, either way. I started looking at some "stock your freezer" and I am a bit overwhelmed. I didn't do that last time but I also wasn't eating for the first 6 weeks but Jahno survived. So after the VBS (s) I will focus on the meal plans...maybe. Part of me feels like I have plenty of time to get everything done and together but then the other part feels like she is going to be here tomorrow. If anyone has great recipe idea's that freeze well please pass them on.

Maddie's Lady Bug Bikini

Maddie loves her hat

Madeleine loves Sonic's Apple Juice Slush

No comments: