Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Possessed Toy!


This toy is Possessed!!! I have been hearing some singing for the past couple of days but did not think too much about it because Maddie is usually playing in the area. Well, last night after Maddie went to bed I hear the singing and no one is over there. I went and it was that dog. I turned it off and went and sat down. About 10 mins later I hear it again! I turned it off and went up stairs. This morning at Breakfast again there it is, singing away. This toy is in the shelf and has not been touched (other than me turning it off) in a long long long time! I just came back down after putting Maddie down for a nap and the thing was singing. The batteries are screwed in so I have to wait for Jahno but the batteries are coming out tonight...hopefully that will stop the singing.
Today Madeleine and I were sharing grapes and she kept saying, "Chew them up, Mommy." Awww so sweet and she does hear me. She also found a ultrasound picture and brought it to me and said, "Gianna?" and gave it a kiss. I need to charge my battery on my camera so I will try to get some pictures up.

No comments: