Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Dinner Hit

So, most of the time I complain about how dinner didn't go right so now that it has been going good I guess I should tell that also. Monday I made an extremely healthy Chicken Broccoli and Rice Dish. It was easy and pretty quick. Not as creamy and cheesy as I like but it still tasted great and was healthy and my toughest food critic, Jahno, loved it. He even took the leftovers to work and said that it only got better! The Tuesday I did the meal deal for the week from HEB which were Hamburgers, so over course those went over well, especially since I chose the basic burgers instead of the bacon cheddar ones. Then tonight I made Santa Fe Pork. It was Pork, Corn, Black Beans, Taco Seasoning and Salsa.It was Great! Jahno liked it and wants me to make the corn and black bean salad as a side. Wow, no complaining and only good things from the food Critic...this is great! Not to mention so far these dinners have been pretty stress free for when Gianna comes.

No comments: