Thursday, August 6, 2009

Seriously?!?!

I haven't seen this in a very long time but there use to be commercials and shows where the kids were sitting in the Doctors because they stuck stuff in either their nose or ears. THAT IS GOING TO BE MADELEINE!!! She was such a good baby...and now she is a very independent, strong willed toddler. I have already mentioned her pulling things off the counters, opening food products she decides she wants and putting everything in her mouth. Well, today she was sitting on the floor watching Sesame Street and playing with her Numbers. She got up and starts walking towards me with a huge smile on her face and I notice something white in her ear. Trying not to freak out because if I scare her she will scream and run! She get to me and she has a little fuzzy ball from VBS in her ear!!! I was able to pull it out but we had to have the talk about how we don't put anything in our ears, nose or mouth! But she walked away putting the thing back in her ear. Oh Dear.... :-/

No comments: