Thursday, September 3, 2009

Random Thoughts

Just a few things on my mind...

You always hear everything is bigger in Texas...So true. Sunday I was driving to Church and saw something huge on the side of the road, from a distance I thought it was a couch. It was not a couch it was a COW!!! Yes, even our road kill is Bigger in Texas!

Madeleine has been a little bossy lately and we are trying to take care of that. She wants to tell us what she will or won't do. "I not going to sleep", "I not eating", ect. Well, when her telling us what she is or isn't going to do doesn't work she tries to pull a cute card. She will rub her eyes and say, "I tired" and lay her head down. Or if we are eating and that card doesn't work she will look at me and say, "Mommy, I don't like it." This is humorous because it is stuff she eats almost everyday or something she has asked for.

Madeleine is also very into affection right now. She always wants to hold someones hand, or hug someone, or kiss someone. It is very sweet. If I can't do one of the 3 at any time she has a stuff animal until I am free. She also wants to hold all of her stuffed animals and take them everywhere. Our last trip to Grand Dads so attempted to take 5 animals...I convinced her to take just one but that was a lot of work. ;-)

Other cute little sayings from Madeleine. Madeleine will randomly start laughing and then tell me Maddie is funny! She also tells me that Maddie is sooooo cute! She told me that Zoe went Poopoo in the potty so she could have Princess Panties. I asked well what about Maddie is she ready for Princess Panties, "Nope, I like diapers!" Well at least she knows the prizes! Madeleine always points out Gianna's Room or Gianna's Bed or Gianna's Bath stuff etc when we come cross it. She also has been saying that Gianna is sleeping in my tummy for quite sometime. Natalie and I moved Gianna's room around so we could see her better on the camera. After we moved the room around and Maddie played with some of the baby stuff I told her that Gianna was going to come out of Mommy's tummy in just a little bit. So now she touches my stomach and say Gianna is sleeping but she is coming out soon! Smart little girl or broken record.Lastly for now, We call her Maddie Moo sometimes and today we were getting ready to do something and I said, Ok Maddie Moo and she came right back with OK Mommy Moo! I could help but laugh.

I know I have been bad about taking pictures but I will work on it...here are a couple.
Madeleine Cheesing

Madeleine and and her cousin Emmy (They are 6 months apart)

No comments: