Thursday, September 24, 2009

Dr. Appointment

I had my 38 week appointment this morning and I am now 3 cm. Dr.Klein was measuring my belly and said, "Ok, kid it is time to make your appearance." Yes, Yes it is! Then when he checked me and said I had progressed said she was just going to fall out! Thanks Doctor! We went ahead and talked about an induction, I figure if I plan for it she will come sooner. Especially since everything I have expected so far has not happened...she is doing everything on her own terms! I have been having irregular contractions so hopefully they will become regular soon!
Side note-I had signed up for all these sample again and had not received any. I have only received coupons so I thought it was because this is the second baby. Wanting to be prepared, I went and bought a can of formula. Well today, I received formula from the doctor and 2 cans in the mail! And we were told we should get some from the hospital. I guess that is what I get for trying to be proactive.

No comments: