Monday, September 21, 2009

Madeleine...

You always hear that Kids say the funnest things...so true! The other day Madeleine was crying because we weren't going to Kimmie's house. Well, I told her that was no reason to cry and she told me she just needed to cry. I said ok, well sometimes we just need to cry but you don't need to cry because you didn't get your way. About five minutes later she said, "Mommy, I just need to cry." Trying not to laugh, I said ok and she let out about a 2 second Waaaaa and was finished! It was taking everything I had not to laugh. About ten minutes later she did that again. It was sooo funny!
Last night I had opened all of the gifts from the shower, washed and somewhat organized them but they were all still downstairs. When I brought Madeleine down this morning she was in shock and walked to the couch to check everything out. I told her that is Gianna's Stuff. She seemed fine with it and would pick up things and say, "This is Gianna's." I told her that all of her things were over there (pointing to her toys) and if she wanted to play she needed to play with her toys. She didn't like that too much. We had breakfast and then I was cleaning the kitchen and sterilizing all the bottles and pacifers. Madeleine brought me the rubber duck faucet cover, I told her that was actually for both of them but she needed to go put it back. She went back into the living room and I continued cleaning. Madeleine got really quite so I came to check on her this is what I found.


She had turned the TV on and covered up with Gianna's Blanket! I knew she was going to like that blanket, I just did not know that she was going to take it for the bottom of the stack and use it. She has been carrying around all day. I think Gianna lost that blanket. :-) That is ok, since Gianna will be using a good bit of Maddie's things.

No comments: