Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Annoyance

I know I had a pretty easy labor and delivery with Madeleine but it drives me crazy when women decide they are going to go "all natural" and then scream and whine and holler like crazy maniacs! Seriously, screaming does nothing for you, you aren't breathing and it is taking more energy screaming like a cheesy horror movie than anything else! Get a dumb Epidural and shut up!!! And it is ok to change your birth plan, the people around you aren't against you for doing so. If you are acting that ridiculous the people might not only beg you to get the drugs they probably are wanting some of their own. And you are not a victim when you are in labor, everyone is trying to help you and make you comfortable so quit with the pitty party, sit back and deal! Labor and Delivery is going to hurt and you can't have everything the second you want it!

I really should stop watching these dumb Baby Shows...about half of them have me wanting to yell at the TV!

I am done ranting...for now. :-D

1 comment:

Carl and Jen said...

haha!! I did the same thing before I had Presley. They would drive me nuts when they were so adamit about no drugs!! Please, they're the best!!