Thursday, September 17, 2009

Dr. Appt

This morning I got a call asking if I could come to the Clear Lake office instead of the Pearland office because Klein was delivering a baby. I was a little worried about taking Maddie because I knew there was a good chance I was going to have to wait. It never fails that when I don't line up a sitter and say, "Oh it will be fine!" Something happens. The whole office just loved Maddie and I only had to get onto her a couple of times in the room when we were waiting alone. So Klein finally got there after about a hour. My blood pressure looks good but I am pretty swollen. Gianna's heart rate sounds great. She did have her knee or elbow or whatever it is pushing out and Dr.Klein got to play with her a little bit. It is funny but it is so painful now! I am still 2cm but I am more effaced and I am negative for Group B. Last time my results had not come in yet so Maddie had to get antibiotics just in case, Gianna won't have to. So everything looks good and we are just taking it day by day. Dr. Klein did mention that if I was just completely miserable and ready to give up her would induce. I said Ok...and then he threw in at 39 weeks! Maybe he should start off saying 39 weeks instead of that long pause! :-D I am getting excited about my shower and just hope that she will stay put until Saturday afternoon.

Here is the Belly Shot (36w5d)

No comments: