Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Oh Wednesday

So, I am feeling a little better cold wise but it is so hot and I have no energy. We apparently have a bad coil (AC) so it has to be replaced...the part is covered but the labor is not. And the labor is not cheap! So we are calling around on that one but will have to get it fixed soon so that is frusterating...especially since this was the third time we had someone come out and if the first 2 would have done their job then we would not have had to pay anything. One more reason I will never buy a new house.

Madeleine has hit the...well...the two's. It is "NO" for everything, she is talking back and will look right at you as she does something she is not suppose to do. Last night we were getting on to her for spitting, yes spitting, and I told her she needed to listen to Mommy and stop spitting! She looked at me, waved her finger and said, "Stop it Mommy!" Oh, this is going to be fun! But on the cute side, Madeleine will get her stethoscope and put it on my belly and ask about the baby, So I say dada dada dada.

Also hit 24 weeks so here is a belly shot.

No comments: