Tuesday, June 9, 2009

June has begun...

Saturday we had my cousin Krystal's Grad Party and had a blast. She had a Slip-N-Slide that Madeleine loved and of course the pool! I will post pictures as soon as I can figure out how to on this computer...I will get to that in a sec. After the party we went to drop off the bike because we finally sold it! When we got home I set the mail on the table and got Maddie dinner, Jahno brought my computer to the table like he often does. Maddie was eating and I was going through the mail and Jahno decided to reach across the table to grab a piece of mail instead of asking for it and knocked over a glass of soda right onto my computer!!! He tried to turn it off, turned it to its side and soda just poured out. He took it apart to clean it and let it dry but it died! We were able to get everything off the hard drive which is a good thing but I had not even had my computer for a year. :-( Well, Jahno has to have a computer to work so all Sunday afternoon we went looking for a computer but not just any computer, the perfect, newest and greatest computer that apparently isn't in stores yet. So he talked about just replacing mine and getting his later. Not an option because we have a baby on the way and don't need to spend excess for no reason. Finally I talked sense and reason into him and He got a Mac Book. He has always wanted one and now you can put windows on there so it is the "perfect computer"! I really think he meant to ruin my computer so he could get his, but whatever. Needless to say I am on the little computer that he had to have 3 years ago but never used and can't download pictures or see the screen very well but hey it is a computer right......
Monday we went the the first Summer Bible Reading Club and Madeleine did ok considering it is geared more for older kids. We will keep going and hopefully she will get use to it and learn to sit down. Her Birthday party is Saturday so I am getting ready for that along with trying to squeeze tons of other stuff in. We are heading to Ikea in a little bit and hopefully to some other places for party stuff. I will have Jahno help me download pictures later.

No comments: