Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Dress Diaster

Sarah had ordered our Bridesmaid Dresses last year. I found out I was pregnant in Feb. but we thought it would be no big deal because she chose a dress that had flowie, stretchy material in the front. She sent our dresses and I tried it on last week to make sure I still did not need alterations. Uh....the dress would not zip! It was not the stretchy flowie dress we thought it was and I was needing about 6 inches of material to zip it! I freaked out! I went to David's Bridal the next day and they were going to have to order the dress because I went from a size 8 to size 16. If I did rush it should be here in time. The dress came in and fits for the most part. So all is good now. What happened was Sarah was trying to chose between 2 dresses the stretchy flowie one and the one she chose. The reason she did not go with the stretchy one was because it had a sash type thing off one shoulder and she said it looked like a bat wing. So when we talked we both got the 2 dresses mixed up. Either way all is good now with the dress situation. Now just getting everything together for the rest of the trip....

No comments: