Monday, June 22, 2009

Dr. Appointment

I went for my check up and because Dr. Klein was on vacation I saw Amy. We covered a lot of stuff that has been going on. To start with I have been concerned because I don't feel the baby move so much, that is because the placenta is in front and it is absorbing all the movement. So that is why I am feeling kicks in weird spots and when I do feel a kick it must be pretty hard! She is extremely low so we are watching that also because I am having so issues. Everything else looks ok according to them. I have gained 31 pounds total which I am not happy about but I am exercising and eat right so nothing more I can do. I cannot imagine how huge I would be if I was eating and not exercising like I did with Madeleine. Anyways. I go back in 4 weeks for the glucose testing and then go every 2 weeks after that.

No comments: