Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Getting things together...

May and June have been packed tight with activities! I have been going full blast and it has started catching up with me. I have been having some contractions but usually can just drink some water and lay down and they ease up. I decided since we were take a trip to Arkansas for Sarah's Wedding I better take this week nice and easy since it will be pretty hectic all weekend. I was leaving the packing (for all 3 of us) until today (Wednesday) and we are leaving tomorrow. I got an email this morning that Jahno's niece and nephew wanted to see Maddie (which I wanted them to see each other also) and Jada was going to take them to either Discovery Green or The Museum. Ok no real big deal, I mean Maddie needed a nap so she won't be whinny tomorrow but I can work around that. Well, then the kids were going to spend the night with us...a bit of a problem because I would have to clean the guest room and tomorrow I have a Dr. Appt and have to run by the bank before we leave for Arkansas...Not to mention I still haven't packed! Then it turned into I am watching all 3 kids for the day, then going to the museum tonight and then the kids are spending the night! OMG!!! I HAVEN'T PACKED!!! And have no idea when I was going to be able to. And I still have to get my dress! So once everyone thought about it the kids aren't going to spend the night but I did have them for the day and we are still going to the museum. I will have to pack tonight when we get home but everything is clean and it is just a matter of getting it together. Tomorrow I have a Dr. Appt, trip to the bank and then over to Jada's to wait on Jahno so we can leave. We are leaving Jahno's truck with Jada, that is why we are meeting over there. Needless to say I was slightly stressed! I am so glad the kids got to see each other and play together though if I had a heads up I would have packed yesterday...but either way. The kids had fun and will have even more fun at the museum. More over the weekend.

No comments: