Sunday, October 18, 2009

The Weekend

Jahno had to go to Austin this weekend to save the world once again. j/j They are using some new program so they had to go test it at the Disaster Recovery Location. So this is the first time I have ever been in this house alone and it has been a very long time I have been without Jahno period. So I was very anxious. Friday night I cleaned our room and did all the laundry (trust me, this was a huge task!) and watched Juno. I also got all the maternity clothes together and started hanging up my old clothes. My thinking is that if I get rid of my maternity clothes it will motivate me faster to get back into shape. (We'll see) Saturday we got up and headed to Kimmie's the weather was great so Maddie got to play outside quite a bit and we watched football. Then Grand Dad and Gianna hung out and Kimmie, Maddie and I went shopping. I wanted a double stroller so we were going to hit up the resale shops. We went to the first 2 and they thought very highly of their stuff. I could get a brand new one for the same price and theirs were dirty and broken! We then went to the Funky Monkey and there was one and they gave it to me for half price! Madeleine found a stick horse and got on it and started galloping and saying Giddy Up! It was soooo cute so we had to get it! And they also have bows and head bands and stuff (Not used) so I got Gianna a head band since she does not have as much hair as Maddie did. Then Sunday we went to Church and then watched football. Gianna is staying awake a lot more and a lot longer which is great but then I don't get to rest, but I love seeing her eyes open so it is worth it. Here are some pictures of the weekend.

She was sucking her thumb

Sorry Dad...we were having a hard time getting everyone to cooperate

Madeleine was not wanting to take pictures this weekend.

Giddy Up


Gianna and Madeleine "Sleeping" and holding hands

Kimmie and the Girls (Maddie holding Gianna's hand)

No comments: