Sunday, October 11, 2009

More Gianna

We are still getting use to everything. I had a little stay in the hospital but everything is ok and we are getting back into the grove of things. Madeleine loves Gianna and will tell everyone she possible can, "I LOVE HER!" She tells me when she is crying, when her eyes are open or closed and lately has been trying to share toys. We have had a couple of moments where Maddie has had a little melt down and wanted me to herself or when she wanted in the Boppy instead of Gianna. Hopefully we can start getting some sort of cleaning routine added into the taking care of the girls. Oh and I have to get the rest of my thank you notes done...brain fart. Here are some pictures and I will try to do little posts more often.
Grand Dad and Gianna

Stretch Baby Stretch

Maddie was sharing her blanket with us

Me and my Girls

Madeleine sharing her elephant

That tongue is always out

Madeleine sharing her pumpkin

Pretty Girl

Someone was a little jealous

Tummy Time wore her out

No comments: