Thursday, October 15, 2009

Terrible No Good Awful Day!!!

I try not to complain on here to often but this has been just a terrible day and I need to vent and get it off my chest.
-Gianna spit up (for the first time since we have been home) in her bed and laid in in for who knows how long so it was caked to her head...oh yes that starts the morning.

-Madeleine woke up and insisted on watching Sesame Street so I thought I would bribe her so I could lay in bed a little longer...she found my mentholatam and used it as lotion on her legs!

-As we were getting ready Madeleine was giving me a hard time about going upstairs to get dressed. I went upstairs and she usually would follow me, well she didn't so I busted out the full name and she came. She was being silly on the stairs and doing this weird crawl she does often but about half way up she decided to stand up and leaned to far back and fell down the stairs! Head over heals rolled down the stairs! She is ok, it just scared her and me!

-I had a doctors appointment with a kinda new doctor and lost her business card so I did not know where I was going. In between school zones I was trying to get Jahno to tell me where it was. Popi and Nana were going to watch the girls and half way there I get pulled over because my inspection sticker it out! I told him I had just had a baby and just forgot about it and he told me my husband should have been more responsible. So I got a ticket but if I get my sticker fixed the "might" dismiss it.

-Then went to get my prescription filled and because we still have not received our cards they gave me a really hard time and were going to charge me $321.15 for a month of meds! So I had to get on the phone in the middle of the store and get info that the stupid clerk could have done herself! I go to do my shopping and the real reason I am there is for diapers and formula and the little odds and ins, well they are out of my diapers!!! I dig and dig and find one package that is open but I have diapers. I got to check out and forget to give my coupons that totaled over $10!

So now I am home, I put Madeleine to bed, I vented, I am about to bathe Gianna, put Gianna to bed, shower, pray tomorrow is better and go to sleep! (I feel a little better:-])

1 comment:

Aimee Scogin said...

I think I have a blog with the exact same title... haha :)