Tuesday, January 19, 2010

School Started

I started my classes today at A&M Galveston and had a blast! My Biology class is going to be somewhat easy because I have already taken the upper level biologies so I am a step ahead of the game. My Chem 2 lab so be interesting...I like the teacher but I am not looking forward to the lab write ups. And my Conservation Biology is going to be very interesting. The profession reminds me of the shark on Finding Nemo who talks about the dolphins. I also can't wait for the labs, the Conservation Biology we get to go on field trips. Tomorrow I have Contemporary Math Topics and Chem Lecture. Thursday is when I have my 2 bio labs. I am sooo excited!

The girls are doing great in their school also. Madeleine had Tumblebus again today and loved it. She has Dance tomorrow and talks about it often and then music on Thursday. She is also doing very well with the potty training. She has not had an accident at school...she has had one at home because she did not want to stop playing. We are praying that this time the potty training works!

No comments: