Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Oh My...

We are in our second week of school and things are moving along nicely. This is the 3rd week for the girls and both seem to be doing great. Madeleine has had a couple of mornings where she want to stay with me but that is to be expected. Madeleine's music teacher sent me a picture of Madeleine playing the trombone and it is just so cute. When I get home I am going to try to post it on here. I had my first test today and I completely over studied but that is ok. I am trying to stay ahead since I have 3 labs which are going to take up a lot of time. Today I became what I would like to think a class hero...there were these 2 girls talking and just kept getting louder and louder. I was getting annoyed and soon realized so was everyone else. I kindly asked the girls, "Would you please continue your conversation outside?" They hushed and after class everyone was telling me thank you for saying something! :-) After that I had chem lab and we got out early so I went to donate blood. I looked at my watch and thought I had 45 mins which I thought was enough. It wasn't! I was going to be 10 mins late to class so I grab my stuff and take off. I get to my class and the door is closed which I thought was kinda weird so I pulled out my schedule to double check the room. I was right, so I walked in only to have a class full of people stare at me...IT WASN'T MY CLASS! So I go sit down and drink some apple juice thinking maybe I was a little crazy from the giving blood. I read my schedule again, walked by the class again and go into panic mode because I can't figure out what is going on or what to do. I go outside where it is cool pull out my phone and see that I had read my watch wrong and my class was not for another 50 mins. I felt pretty dumb. Oh well I guess I can only be cool for a short amount of time before I blow it. :-)Well, according to my watch, my phone and the computer it is almost time for class. I will try to post pictures tonight.

1 comment:

Aimee Scogin said...

Ha! I have so many moments like that! Can't wait to see Maddie playing the trombone!