Friday, January 8, 2010

Brrr Rabbit!!!

So it is just a little too cold down here. I know I know, all you people up north are so much colder but we have miserable summers so we should have pleasant winters. Ok, wishful thinking. I knew it was cold but I did not realize how cold it was and I left the house with just a sweater and poor Gianna only wrapped in a blanket...Maddie was nice and toasty in her winter jacket. We had to run some errands and after the wind trying to take off my car door and freezing at the gas station I decided our first stop would be Babies-r-us. I have a little pink cold suit for Gianna but it is just one layer of fleece, we need something heavy duty for this winter. All the winter stuff was on clearance which is good and bad, good for the prices but bad for the selection. I ended up with a black snowsuit and of course some other stuff. After paying for everything I put Madeleine in the little ride by the door and put Gianna in her suit. As I am doing this a very pregnant woman comes up and asks how I do it with 2 kids and if it is hard...a little late to be worrying about that lady! She had a 2 year old and was about to have her second. Anyways Gianna looks like the little brother on A Christmas Story! It is so cute but I do feel a little bad. Her pink one looks like the rabbit suit Ralphy get for Christmas so I am not sure which one is worse. I will have to get some pictures of the pink one but here are some pictures of the girls and my new car.
So cute

So snug she went to sleep

Geez Mom, that's enough!

My camera has a delay and I miss her smile every time, but she is still adorable

Gianna loves her big sister Madeleine!

My Girls (Madeleine being silly)

My new car

The dash with the screen and push start

There will be an A&M sticker back there soon! :-)

No comments: