Tuesday, January 12, 2010

The Girls Start School

Monday was the girls first day of school. Gianna already has all of her teachers wrapped around her finger. Madeleine did great, she made new friends, learned about winter and they are studying Matthew 5:5. We also signed Madeleine up for Tumblebus, Dance and Music. Tumblebus is gymnastics in a bus, Dance is mainly ballet and Music she will learn to play in different instrument each month. I got her Ballet stuff today and it is sooooo cute! She did Tumblebus today, she has Dance tomorrow and Music on Thursday. I will post pictures of her in her ballet outfit tomorrow. I have my new student conference on Friday, I register then and I start class on Tuesday! I am sooo anxious and excited! I am also really glad that the girls are doing so well and enjoying their school. More tomorrow.

No comments: