Thursday, December 3, 2009

Lots of Updates

We had a nice Thanksgiving. It started off at Jahno's grandparent's and the shin dig only started 45 mins late. :-) I was pacing myself food wise but it was all so good, especially the turkey and my potatoe casserole...I need to make that more often! Then we headed to my Papa's and Madeleine crashed half way there but not Gianna. We got to Papa's and Madeleine stayed asleep for quite a while, well until Nat Nat couldn't stand it anymore and woke her up. Gianna was wide awake and only took little catnaps. The food was great and it was really nice hanging out with everyone! Friday we headed to Victoria for another Thanksgiving. Madeleine and Emory played all day and I only had to get onto Maddie a couple of times. And of course it is always great to have 5 generations together! The Boy (Jason) also surprised everyone and came into town. We got our tree put up and almost completely decorated, just waiting for Jahno to put up his Train and the star...as soon as that is finished I will post pictures.
We took Gianna in for her 2 month check up. She is 23 in long which is the 56%, 10 lbs 6 oz which is in the 21%, and her head is 14 3/4 in which is in the 7%. Dr. Q was impressed at how alert and strong she was. He wished she weighed a little more but didn't want me to increase her formula. We took her off the xantac but she will continue on the Similac Sensitive Lactose Free and is now able to sleep on a flat mattress. She is sleeping through the night which is great! It amazes me how different her and Madeleine are but they are both great girls. Oh and Gianna doesn't always take a pacifier but she has now found her thumb. Yes, it is cute but I worry about the long term!

The Girls ran back and forth!


Hugs for everyone



Emory was not happy about Gianna being there and of course Maddie had to be right there for the action.

Gianna sucking her thumb

Kimmie's toes were so pretty!

They are up to something!

No comments: