Monday, December 7, 2009

It's Christmas Time

We finished decorating the tree and the girls love it! Jahno taught Madeleine how to drive the train and I find Madeleine sneaking ornaments off the tree. Gianna of course loves the lights. We are also continuing out Christmas Music Marathon. I love the holidays. We are making tons of cookies on Friday and then going to the Cookie Project with the Fishers from Church.
Other news I am going back to school in the Spring. I am going to A&M Galveston and I am beyond excited!!! We were looking at either putting the girls in Goddard School or hiring a nanny. After weighing the pros and cons we decided to go with a nanny. We had interviews all day Saturday and Sunday and we have 2 in mind. One is coming back on Tuesday for a "second interview", we want to see how both her and the girls interact. So not only am a excited about the Holidays but I am stoked about going to A&M.

Our Christmas Tree

Madeleine and Daddy playing with the train


Bright Eyed Gianna

Gianna smiling (She stops when she sees the camera

Gianna's Half Smile

No comments: