Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Madeleine "The Baby"

So Madeleine loves Gianna to death, she always wants to touch her our be around her, so I don't think it is a jealousy thing. Madeleine sits in the carseat, the swing, the bouncer and the jungle floor mat. When she get in there I usually tell her she is the big girl and she is too big. Madeleine's reply is, "I the Baby, Gianna's the big girl." Well, Gianna constantly wants to be standing up so I decided to get the excersaucer out of storage and see if Gianna is big or strong enough to use it. I cleaned it and sterilized it and left it in the kitchen to dry. Madeleine has already been trying herself today, she refused to nap, she wouldn't stay in bed (which is new)and she has been extremely argumentative. We went in the kitchen to get a snack and she saw the excersaucer. I told her it was for Gianna and she needed to leave it alone. We came back to the living room and a little later I hear Madeleine in the kitchen...Guess what I found.

No comments: